About AAERI Nepal
AAERI Nepal was formed on June 2018 with an objective of ensuring credibility, integrity and ethical practices of Nepalese education agents working actively with Australian Education Providers. AAERI Nepal is an extension of AAERI (Association of Australian Education Representatives in India) and has been registered as a not for profit association with the Government of Nepal.
AAERI Nepal members agree to abide by a Code of Ethical Practices (COEP) which stipulates that they must provide services to students in a manner which reflects the established practices of Australian education and training institutions and which safeguards the interests of prospective students on the other. AAERI Nepal's Code of Ethics is based on the Australian Government's Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act) which makes Australian education institutions accountable for the activities of their overseas agents. Members are also QEAC certified and representation of at least one TAFE college or University.
The AAERI Nepal’s COEP requires that AAERI Nepal members provide accurate and realistic counselling to prospective students who have selected Australia as their study destination and disseminate authentic information on:
• the totality of finances required for study in Australia;
• conditions governing a student's ability to work, and the availability of work;
• the scholarships available to overseas students;
• Institutional academic matters, living arrangements, legal requirements and entitlement's, fees and refund policies and student support services.
Education agents can assist students by:
• Guiding them in choosing a course of study;
• Assisting them to complete a student visa application and
• Facilitate their enrolment in an Australian education institution.
All prospective students interested in utilising the services of an education agent are encouraged to utilise the services of an AAERI member for the following among other reasons:
• AAERI members abide by a code of ethical practices, which is displayed in their office. The code states clearly the services that are offered to the students.
• AAERI members have agreed to serve prospective students honestly and fairly, provide them with accurate and unbiased information and to refer students to other agents if appropriate.
• AAERI members agree to charge only the fee prescribed by AAERI, which is currently no more than Rs 10,000/-
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE REGULAR UPDATES